Friday, June 6, 2008

Layered Lemon Pie


To go with our delicious dinner of Burgundy Beef in the crockpot, I'm whipping up a quick and light dessert. Layered Lemon Pie comes from Quick Cooking magazine, Jan/Feb 2006 issue. I've been making this regularly since I came across the recipe. My original notes say this is "a cross between cheesecake and lemon pie." I still agree with that lol! It doesn't last long in my home.


Layered Lemon Pie


8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 can lemon pie filling
8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
1 graham cracker pie crust


Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in half of pie filling. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Spread with remaining pie filling. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes or until serving. Enjoy!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Split Decisionz